- Face Filter Blurring & Moisturizing Primer – This stuff is magic! I also use it on no makeup days. It has a slight tint to it and blends beautifully with any skin tone as well as smooths skin to apply makeup!
- Rose Glow Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm – Obsessed with this stick! I slide it under my eyes and it adds a beautiful shine as well as uses caffeine to depuff and brighten! It is great under makeup as well as on top of makeup for a midday refresher!
- I usually mix these two foundations to get the perfect color for the season (go up or down a shade depending) but they both are amazing individually too!
- 3A. Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation – Honey – this foundation has a thicker consistency and goes on so smooth, it is long-lasting and a little goes a long way!
- 3B. Phyto- Pigments Flawless Serum Foundation – Medium Tan – this foundation is more liquid-like but it sinks into the skin and dries beautifully without any shine!
- Power Play Concealer – N Light 1 – it is perfection! Full coverage and a little goes a very long way. It blends beautifully and is buildable, the best part is it stays all day! I am so happy I found this clean product because it is my favorite!
- Mattifying Powder – I then use my damp beauty blender to powder only over the concealer. This powder performs great with a small amount and holds everything all day!
- Classic Velvet Eyeshadow Palette – I use this palette for both eyeliner and shadow. I use the smallest brush and the color sable to line the outsides (top and bottom) of my eyes then smudge it very well. I then use the eyeshadow brush and apply suede on the inside of my eyelid as well as sienna on the outside.
- Color Define Brow Pencil – Dark – brush them out then fill in the spots that are sparce! The colors match so well!
- Conditioning Collagen Lash Primer – Not only does it help eyelashes grow strong and long but it acts as a primer to maximize the fullness and length of your lashes daily!
- Limitless Lash Mascara – The BEST clean mascara I have found! It has a built-in brush on the applicator that helps separate each lash then the rest of the applicator you can get lots of length and fullness!
- Radiant All Over Bronzer – Dune – I have been using this bronzer for years and have had to restock once, it lasts forever! Goes on smooth and blends so well!
- Satin Powder Blush – Melon – I have been playing around with blush more and more and I really like the added pink tone to my cheeks! Just swipe some above your cheekbones and then blend out!
- Benecos Lip Liner – Brown – it took me a while to find a good clean lipliner, this one is so good! It is more pinky, like the color of the perfect lip, not brown so don’t worry about that!
- Sheer Lipstick – Twig – the best nude ever! I just finished a tube of it and reordered bc it is that good!
- Lipgloss – Buff – I have had the color bellini forever then just tried buff and I am obsessed! It works perfectly with the liner and lip sheer! Just add a little in the middle of your lips!
- Luminous Powder Highlight – The highlighting trio I used in my tutorial is not available on the Beautycounter website but this one is! For every day I really like a powder highlighter because it adds a little sheen without being too much! Add to tops of checks, top of the nose, under eyebrows and cupids bow!
- Beauty Sponges – This beauty sponge comes in a pack of 5 and they are SO affordable! Work just as well as any of the other ones and the pack will last you forever! If you are not using a beauty sponge to apply makeup you have to try it!
- Starter Makeup Brush Set – I got this set after the fire because all mine were out on the counter and I was just going to use them until I ordered other ones but I really love them so I am continuing to use them! I highly recommend if you need new ones, the set is only $35!
Beth Murphy says
Been looking for a replacement for my current lash enhancer/mascara; just ordered this to give it a try. Will let you know how I like it.
Holly Batton says
Awesome! Cant wait to hear what you think!!